Hours & Location
The Union County Health Department's Adult Health Services Clinic is on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. and Thursdays and Fridays from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.. Appointments are needed and can be made by calling (937) 642-2053. The clinic is located within the Union County Health Department, 940 London Ave, Marysville, Ohio 43040. We serve adults and adolescents age 11 years and older. Our goal is to make sure every person who wants to be vaccinated has an opportunity. Please call to talk to a nurse if you are experiencing any barriers or doubts about getting a vaccination.
- Tuberculosis Screening (TB Skin Test)
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Adult Vaccinations (Shot record preferred.)
- Childhood Vaccinations for Adolescents 11 to 18 years of age. (Shot record is required for any childhood vaccinations.)
Cost varies for services. We accept most private insurances as well as Medicaid plans such as CareSource, Molina, etc. A sliding fee scale is also available for those without insurance. We do accept Medicare for some adult immunizations.
Vaccines Available For Adults
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A/B Combination (Twinrix)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Shingles (PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.)
- Tetanus/Pertussis (TDAP)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
All of our vaccines for adults are based on availability. To check for the cost of vaccines and availability call us at 937-642-2053. Please bring your shot record with you to your appointment.