Union County Health Department
- Rabies Vaccination Clinic
- June 11, 2017 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Marysville, Milford Center, Raymond, and Richwood -
- Community Events
Get affordable rabies shots for your dogs or cats at the Community Rabies Vaccination Clinic!
Sunday, June 11 from 1-4pm
Coughlin Chrysler - Marysville
Union Township Fire Dept. - Milford Center
Northern Union County Fire Dept. - Richwood
Liberty Township Fire Dept. - Raymond
$10 per animal
Clinic can only accept payment in the form of cash or checks made payable to veterinarian on site.
One year rabies vaccination shots for cats and dogs.
Important Clinic Instructions:
- Only dogs and cats 4 months of age and older can be vaccinated. No dog or cat under 4 months of age will be vaccinated.
- All dogs must be on a leash and under the control of an adult.
- Each owner is fully responsible for the control and conduct of his/her animal at the clinic.
- The veterinarians, organizations and voluntary workers involved in sponsoring and conducting the clinics assume no responsibility for accidents occurring to either animals or persons at the clinics.
Union County Veterinarians, Unio County Humane Society, and the Union County Health Department
Rabies Prevention & Protection Regulation:
The Union County Board of Health, at their October 13, 1993 meeting, adopted a Rabies Prevention & Protection Regulation which states in part "...any person who owns, keeps or harbors a dog or ferret in Union County shall have that animal currently immunized against rabies. Any person who owns a cat in Union County shall have that animal under control. In the event of a rabies outbreak the Health Department may order the humane destruction of any unvaccinated dog, cat or ferret, and may immediately require the mandatory vaccination of all owned and harbored cats."